Northamptonshire Chamber Covid-19 Helpline for businesses: 01604 490414.
Businesses in need of help and guidance can also contact the Government's Business Support Helpline for free advice on 0300456 3565, or visit this page.
Businesses - Volunteering
If you think your business may be able to assist in the response to coronavirus, you can register your details on the Government website here.
The types of support needed include:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- social care or childcare
Advice for people with asthma
Advice for people with cancer
Advice for people with cystic fibrosis
Advice for people with diabetes
Advice for people with heart or circulatory disease
Advice for people with lung conditions
Mental Health Helplines
HMRC: 0800 015 9559
Universal Credit: 0800 328 5644
NHS: 111 - only call this number if you cannot get help online at 111.nhs.uk. Do not visit your GP or attend hospital if you believe you have coronavirus. Do not call 999 unless your situation is a medical emergency.
School Closures: 0800 046 8687
Ventilator Manufacturing: 0300 456 3565